- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Young Alumnus/a of the Year
The Young Alumnus/a of the Year Award was established to honor graduates of 10 years or less who have given outstanding service to Barton College and who have begun to distinguished themselves as leaders in the areas of civic, religious, and professional life. The recipient must meet all of the following criteria:
- A Barton graduate.
- Shown continued support for Barton College since graduation and made significant contributions toward the advancement of its goals.
- Distinguished him/herself as a well-known leader in his/her profession by being recognized for outstanding accomplishments.
- Distinguished him/herself as a leader in the affairs of his/her community, church, civic matters, etc.
- Be present during Homecoming to receive the award and at Commencement to be recognized.
|2013||Brittany Creamer Spear, ’09|
|2012||Kelly Dawkins, ’04|
|2011||Alexandra Denton Massimi, ’08|
|2009||Ben Bridgers, ’04|
|2007||Kimberly Denton Almkuist, ’02|
|2006||Todd Bailess, ’99|
|2005||James Keith Beazley, III, ’01|