- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Whitehurst Family Honors Program
- Travel at Barton
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
The Barton College Alumni Association includes more than 26,000 graduates and former students from Atlantic Christian and Barton College. Association members have access to a wide range of educational and professional services and opportunities, and they play a vital role in fostering support for every aspect of Barton, from fund-raising to recruiting prospective students.
Lifetime members include all Atlantic Christian and Barton graduates and former students who successfully completed at least two semesters and left the college in good standing.
Associate members include trustees, faculty, friends, spouses of Atlantic Christian and Barton graduates, former students who completed less than two semesters, and Disciples Ministers in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Associate members are not eligible to vote. The annual meeting of the Alumni Association is held each year during Homecoming Weekend.
The Alumni Association Mission
- To continue the ties and bonds of college days.
- To maintain interest in and support for the activities of our alma mater.
- To function as a public relations organization between Barton and the community.
- To encourage patronage and to seek every available opportunity for promoting the welfare of the college along all lines of activity and development.