- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Incoming Student Checklist:
- Application? Check!
- Transcripts? Check!
- SAT/ACT scores? Check!
- Acceptance letter? Double check!
- Deposit? … Um, hello? Deposit?
Did you know that May 1 is the Tuition Deposit Deadline? With all the progress you’ve made applying to and being accepted at Barton College, don’t trip up on the next step. Secure your seat in the fall class at Barton with your tuition deposit.
Barton College is currently accepting $200 advance tuition deposits for the fall semester. Be sure to make your deposit before the May 1 deadline. To save your place in this fall’s class, submit your deposit here.
Remember housing preferences are made in order of tuition deposits received, so don’t delay.
Become an official Barton Bulldog today!
- Reception for Watercolor Society of N.C. 69th Juried Exhibition at Barton Art Galleries on Oct. 12 September 24, 2014
- Barton College/Wilson Symphony’s “Downtown” Concert on Oct. 9 September 24, 2014
- Poet James Applewhite to Speak at Friends of Hackney Library Fall Dinner on Oct. 7 September 24, 2014
- Friends of Visual Arts’ Fall Lecture to Feature Barton Art Professor Gérard Lange on Oct. 2 September 24, 2014
- Civil War Medicine the Focus of BB&T Heritage Lecture in American History at Barton College on Sept. 30 September 17, 2014