- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Incoming Student Checklist:
- Application? Check!
- Transcripts? Check!
- SAT/ACT scores? Check!
- Acceptance letter? Double check!
- Deposit? … Um, hello? Deposit?
Did you know that May 1 is the Tuition Deposit Deadline? With all the progress you’ve made applying to and being accepted at Barton College, don’t trip up on the next step. Secure your seat in the fall class at Barton with your tuition deposit.
Barton College is currently accepting $200 advance tuition deposits for the fall semester. Be sure to make your deposit before the May 1 deadline. To save your place in this fall’s class, submit your deposit here.
Remember housing preferences are made in order of tuition deposits received, so don’t delay.
Become an official Barton Bulldog today!
- John Lee to be Featured Speaker at 113th Opening Convocation September 1, 2014
- Hackney Library’s 2014 Open House Celebrates Best-Selling N.C. Author Wiley Cash on Sept. 9 August 27, 2014
- Barton Hosts Author Wiley Cash for Joyce T. Boone Southern Authors Series on Sept. 9 August 27, 2014
- Barton Showcases Prolific N.C. Photographer Hugh Morton in Special Exhibit August 27, 2014
- Theatre at Barton Opens a New Season with “Crimes of the Heart” August 20, 2014