- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Incoming Student Checklist:
- Application? Check!
- Transcripts? Check!
- SAT/ACT scores? Check!
- Acceptance letter? Double check!
- Deposit? … Um, hello? Deposit?
Did you know that May 1 is the Tuition Deposit Deadline? With all the progress you’ve made applying to and being accepted at Barton College, don’t trip up on the next step. Secure your seat in the fall class at Barton with your tuition deposit.
Barton College is currently accepting $200 advance tuition deposits for the fall semester. Be sure to make your deposit before the May 1 deadline. To save your place in this fall’s class, submit your deposit here.
Remember housing preferences are made in order of tuition deposits received, so don’t delay.
Become an official Barton Bulldog today!
- Wilson/Barton Think Tank Welcomes National and Regional Economic Leaders to Discuss Future Trends on October 24 October 17, 2014
- Barton Professor James A. Clark Named to Regional Leadership Role October 16, 2014
- Barton College and Pamlico Community College Partner on Three Transfer Agreements October 9, 2014
- The “Barton Experience” Measures Up Regionally and Nationally October 7, 2014
- Reception for Watercolor Society of N.C. 69th Juried Exhibition at Barton Art Galleries on Oct. 12 September 24, 2014