- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Incoming Student Checklist:
– Application? Check!
– Transcripts? Check!
– SAT/ACT scores? Check!
– Acceptance letter? Double check!
– Deposit? … Um, hello? Deposit?
Did you know that May 1 is the Tuition Deposit Deadline? With all the progress you’ve made applying to and being accepted at Barton College, don’t trip up on the next step. Secure your seat in the fall class at Barton with your tuition deposit.
Barton College is currently accepting $200 advance tuition deposits for the fall semester. Be sure to make your deposit before the May 1 deadline. To save your place in this fall’s class, submit your deposit here.
Remember housing preferences are made in order of tuition deposits received, so don’t delay.
Become an official Barton Bulldog today!
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr. Slated to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement on May 17 April 16, 2015
- Barton College/Wilson Symphony To Feature Pianist Ang Li on April 26 April 16, 2015
- Barton FOVA Series to Focus on Wilson’s Evolving N.C. Landscape Series on April 23 April 16, 2015
- Barton Innovation Competition Finals: Live from the Edna E. Boykin Cultural Center on April 21 April 15, 2015
- 2015 Creative Writing Symposium at Barton College on April 20 March 30, 2015