- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Travel at Barton
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Incoming Student Checklist:
– Application? Check!
– Transcripts? Check!
– SAT/ACT scores? Check!
– Acceptance letter? Double check!
– Deposit? … Um, hello? Deposit?
Did you know that May 1 is the Tuition Deposit Deadline? With all the progress you’ve made applying to and being accepted at Barton College, don’t trip up on the next step. Secure your seat in the fall class at Barton with your tuition deposit.
Barton College is currently accepting $200 advance tuition deposits for the fall semester. Be sure to make your deposit before the May 1 deadline. To save your place in this fall’s class, submit your deposit here.
Remember housing preferences are made in order of tuition deposits received, so don’t delay.
Become an official Barton Bulldog today!
- Barton College Announces 2015 Graduates May 20, 2015
- Summer Brock Named to CASE DISTRICT III Board of Directors May 20, 2015
- The Sun Shone Brightly on Barton College Graduates at 113th Commencement Exercises May 17, 2015
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr., to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement May 11, 2015
- Barton College Places 2nd in State for Annual RecycleMania Challenge May 6, 2015