- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
PARKTON, N.C. – A brief rain shower greeted Barton College’s 2009 freshman class as they arrived for Bulldog Day at Camp Rockfish on Saturday, Aug. 22. The rain soon disappeared, however; and Barton’s newest Bulldogs, their peer leaders, and First-Year Seminar advisers took full advantage of the camp’s amenities.
From the lake with its Blob and Iceberg to the pool to the climbing wall, zip line, and challenge courses, laughter filled the air as new faces became friends and memories were made.
“The day was successful and a lot of fun,” said Dan Kennedy, director of new student programs and Greek life at Barton. “It was all about the students bonding and getting to know each other and having a good time together.”
Questions? Contact Ken Dozier, web services manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 252-399-6596.
- Twelfth Annual Caregiver Education Conference Scheduled at Barton College on March 10 February 20, 2015
- Friends of Visual Arts’ Lunch and Lecture Series Will Focus on History of Painting in N.C. and Collecting N.C. Art” February 13, 2015
- Barton Team Shines In First-Time Appearance At NCICU Ethics Bowl February 11, 2015
- “Love The Symphony” Scheduled For Saturday, February 14 February 3, 2015
- Barton Announces President’s and Dean’s Lists for Fall 2014 Semester February 2, 2015