- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
PARKTON, N.C. – A brief rain shower greeted Barton College’s 2009 freshman class as they arrived for Bulldog Day at Camp Rockfish on Saturday, Aug. 22. The rain soon disappeared, however; and Barton’s newest Bulldogs, their peer leaders, and First-Year Seminar advisers took full advantage of the camp’s amenities.
From the lake with its Blob and Iceberg to the pool to the climbing wall, zip line, and challenge courses, laughter filled the air as new faces became friends and memories were made.
“The day was successful and a lot of fun,” said Dan Kennedy, director of new student programs and Greek life at Barton. “It was all about the students bonding and getting to know each other and having a good time together.”
Questions? Contact Ken Dozier, web services manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 252-399-6596.
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr. Slated to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement on May 17 April 16, 2015
- Barton College/Wilson Symphony To Feature Pianist Ang Li on April 26 April 16, 2015
- Barton FOVA Series to Focus on Wilson’s Evolving N.C. Landscape Series on April 23 April 16, 2015
- Barton Innovation Competition Finals: Live from the Edna E. Boykin Cultural Center on April 21 April 15, 2015
- 2015 Creative Writing Symposium at Barton College on April 20 March 30, 2015