- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
PARKTON, N.C. – A brief rain shower greeted Barton College’s 2009 freshman class as they arrived for Bulldog Day at Camp Rockfish on Saturday, Aug. 22. The rain soon disappeared, however; and Barton’s newest Bulldogs, their peer leaders, and First-Year Seminar advisers took full advantage of the camp’s amenities.
From the lake with its Blob and Iceberg to the pool to the climbing wall, zip line, and challenge courses, laughter filled the air as new faces became friends and memories were made.
“The day was successful and a lot of fun,” said Dan Kennedy, director of new student programs and Greek life at Barton. “It was all about the students bonding and getting to know each other and having a good time together.”
Questions? Contact Ken Dozier, web services manager, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 252-399-6596.
- Civil War Medicine the Focus of BB&T Heritage Lecture in American History at Barton College on Sept. 30 September 17, 2014
- The Grand Opening of the K.D. Kennedy, Jr. Rare Book Room in Barton’s Hackney Library is Scheduled for Sept. 25 September 16, 2014
- “Art History Crash Course for the Painter or Collector” Led by J. Chris Wilson on Tuesday, Sept. 23 September 9, 2014
- Barton Welcomes Dr. Troy Kickler for Constitution Day on Sept. 17 September 9, 2014
- Barton Welcomes UNC Archivist Stephen Fletcher To Discuss Hugh Morton Photographs on Sept. 16 September 9, 2014