- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Wilson, N.C. – Members of the Barton College community will be packing meals on Wednesday, April 23, to help Stop Hunger Now feed hungry people around the world.
Meeting in the multipurpose room of Hardy Alumni Hall, participants will work from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. to reach their goal of 10,000 meals packed. This event provides a great opportunity for outreach, and campus groups are encouraged to participate.
According to the website http://www.stophungernow.org, “Stop Hunger Now is a non-profit, international relief organization committed to ending hunger worldwide. Stop Hunger Now leads ongoing efforts to feed the hungry around the world by providing direct emergency food and other life-saving aid to crisis areas.”
For more information on the event including ways you can help, contact the Rev. Hollie Woodruff in the Office of the Chaplain at 252-399-6368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Ken Dozier, web services manager at Barton College, at 252.399.6596 or by email at email@example.com.
- Wilson/Barton Think Tank Welcomes National and Regional Economic Leaders to Discuss Future Trends on October 24 October 17, 2014
- Barton Professor James A. Clark Named to Regional Leadership Role October 16, 2014
- Barton College and Pamlico Community College Partner on Three Transfer Agreements October 9, 2014
- The “Barton Experience” Measures Up Regionally and Nationally October 7, 2014
- Reception for Watercolor Society of N.C. 69th Juried Exhibition at Barton Art Galleries on Oct. 12 September 24, 2014