- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Wilson, N.C. – Members of the Barton College community will be packing meals on Wednesday, April 23, to help Stop Hunger Now feed hungry people around the world.
Meeting in the multipurpose room of Hardy Alumni Hall, participants will work from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. to reach their goal of 10,000 meals packed. This event provides a great opportunity for outreach, and campus groups are encouraged to participate.
According to the website http://www.stophungernow.org, “Stop Hunger Now is a non-profit, international relief organization committed to ending hunger worldwide. Stop Hunger Now leads ongoing efforts to feed the hungry around the world by providing direct emergency food and other life-saving aid to crisis areas.”
For more information on the event including ways you can help, contact the Rev. Hollie Woodruff in the Office of the Chaplain at 252-399-6368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Ken Dozier, web services manager at Barton College, at 252.399.6596 or by email at email@example.com.
- Twelfth Annual Caregiver Education Conference Scheduled at Barton College on March 10 February 20, 2015
- Friends of Visual Arts’ Lunch and Lecture Series Will Focus on History of Painting in N.C. and Collecting N.C. Art” February 13, 2015
- Barton Team Shines In First-Time Appearance At NCICU Ethics Bowl February 11, 2015
- “Love The Symphony” Scheduled For Saturday, February 14 February 3, 2015
- Barton Announces President’s and Dean’s Lists for Fall 2014 Semester February 2, 2015