- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
WILSON, N.C. – Barton College will celebrate Founder’s Day on Thursday, May 1. Among the day’s activities will be a campus community luncheon celebration honoring the College’s relationship with the William Parish family. Alumni and long-time supporters of the College, Aileen and Bill Parish and their two daughters, Tricia and Phyllis, will be recognized at the luncheon planned for members of the Barton College community and special guests beginning at 11:15 a.m. in Hardy Alumni Hall.
Longtime supporters of Barton College and the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), the Parish family has provided alumni leadership for many years in addition to supporting its educational mission, and providing financial support.
For additional information about the upcoming event, please contact Lynne Medlin, 252-399-6309 or email: email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Kathy Daughety, director of public relations, at 252-399-6529 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barton Students Prepare Christmas Gifts for Children in Need December 18, 2014
- Barton College Ushers In The 2014 Christmas Season November 21, 2014
- Barton College/Wilson Symphony’s Fall Concert to Feature Guest Soloists November 14, 2014
- War and Baseball Take Center Stage for Original Theatre Production at Barton College on Nov. 13-16 October 30, 2014
- Barton Welcomes Phillip Gardner for Victor R. Small Writers Series Lecture on Nov. 10 October 30, 2014