- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- School of Arts & Sciences
- – Art & Design
- – Communication & Performing Arts
- – English & Modern Languages
- – History & Social Sciences
- – Physical Education, Sport Studies, & Gerontology
- – Religion and Philosophy
- – Science & Mathematics
- School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Honors Program
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
WILSON, N.C. – Barton College will celebrate Founder’s Day on Thursday, May 1. Among the day’s activities will be a campus community luncheon celebration honoring the College’s relationship with the William Parish family. Alumni and long-time supporters of the College, Aileen and Bill Parish and their two daughters, Tricia and Phyllis, will be recognized at the luncheon planned for members of the Barton College community and special guests beginning at 11:15 a.m. in Hardy Alumni Hall.
Longtime supporters of Barton College and the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), the Parish family has provided alumni leadership for many years in addition to supporting its educational mission, and providing financial support.
For additional information about the upcoming event, please contact Lynne Medlin, 252-399-6309 or email: email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Kathy Daughety, director of public relations, at 252-399-6529 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President Norval C. Kneten Announces June 2015 Retirement April 14, 2014
- Barton Increases Graduate Study Offerings In Fall 2014 April 11, 2014
- Anita Brown-Graham Slated to Speak at Barton’s 112th Commencement on Sunday, May 11 March 31, 2014
- Theatre at Barton Presents “Two by Two” April 10, 12 and 13 March 31, 2014
- “Walking into April” Poetry Day Scheduled for Saturday, April 12 March 31, 2014