Offered As: Minor
About Business Administration
The Business Administration program at Barton College is an ideal choice. Not only will you get a well-rounded education in business, but you also will have the opportunity to pursue your own individualized area of interest. The curriculum introduces you to disciplines such as accounting, economics, finance, operations management, information systems, marketing, and management. Courses also focus on a mastery of written and oral communication and help students develop interpersonal, critical-thinking, and research skills.
- ACC 101 – Principles of Financial Accounting
- ECO 101 – Principles of Microeconomics
- FIN 330 – Managerial Finance
- MGT 301 – Principles of Management
- MKT 301 – Principles of Marketing
- OMA 310 – Operations Management
- Three hours of elective classes
- Students may submit their programs of study after the completion of their sophomore year.
- Students may make modifications to their programs of study by resubmitting the proper request form.
- Students must have their programs of study approved six months before their date of graduation.
- Twelve of the 18 elective credit hours must come from 300-level courses or higher.
- No more than six hours of Individualized Study and three hours of Internship Experience may be utilized as part of the electives.
Ron Eggers, Dean
School of Business