Questions for Groups Visits
We have prepared two small lists of questions to help your group get the most of our your visit to Barton College.
Preparing for Your Visit
- What are some of the reasons why you would want to pursue a college education?
- How do you think college will be different from high school?
- What are some differences between a public college and a private college?
- What is a liberal arts school?
- What is a major? And, what would you like to major in when you go to college?
- Why is it important to visit colleges before you decide where to attend?
Debriefing After Your Visit
- Starting now, how can you prepare for college?
- What are some good study skills and time-management habits that will prepare you for college?
- How early in school should you practice these skills and habits?
- How are college classes different from high school classes?
- Why is it so important to earn good grades before college?
- What are different ways you can pay for college?
- What are some examples of fun activities for students at Barton College?
- What was the most meaningful thing you learned from your campus visit today?