The Barton College Parents and Family Association Council is made up of current parents and guardians. Members of the Barton College Parents and Family Association Council are involved in the life of the College by:
- Promoting communication between families and the College’s faculty and staff
- Serving as advocates for Barton in their home communities and sharing information with the College’s admissions team
- Leading fundraising and special project efforts among parents/guardians
- Helping identify internship opportunities
- Participating in New Student Orientation and Family Weekend
The Parents and Family Association Council meets annually during Family Weekend. If you are interested in serving on the council, please contact Dr. Joe Dlugos, dean of student life, at 800-434-4781, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.