The check-in process will begin at your assigned residence hall. In your residence hall lobby, you will be received by the Hall Director and Resident Assistant (RA) staff. They will provide all necessary check-in materials and your room key.
Once you complete the check-in process, you may begin moving your items into your room. The residence halls have elevator and stair access as well as volunteer move-in helpers to make the process as smooth as possible.
Parking is available surrounding the residence halls. As this can be a busy day, please use your time efficiently and allow yourself extra time.
Remember, it is your responsibility to maintain an environment that is conducive to studying, relaxing, and building a positive experience during your stay in the residence halls.
If you have any housing questions or concerns, please contact Residence Life in the Office of Student Affairs at 800-434-4781 or email email@example.com.
Freshman and Transfer Move-In
Athletes Participating in Fall Sports
• Tuesday, August 11, from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Students Who Attend Session I or II or the May or June Transfer Session
• Thursday, August 13, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Students Who Attend Session III (First-Year Students)
• Wednesday, August 12, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Students Who Attend Transfer Summer Session II
• Wednesday, August 12, from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tips for Moving In
• Decide what you need in order to function on campus.
• Bring items which will make you feel comfortable and make your room feel like home. These could be such things as a television/DVD player, CD/MP3 player, pictures, computer/laptop, etc.
• If you requested a roommate, communicate with him/her prior to arrival about items which you may want to share.
• Please review the FAQ section “What should I bring?” so you will be in compliance with housing regulations.