Master of Science in Nursing
Our Master of Science in Nursing program prepares you for current and evolving roles in post-secondary nursing education and is designed to be completed in two years of full-time study. Barton College’s strong, experienced faculty will prepare you for your role as an educator or an administrator within the nursing profession.
Take the First Steps Toward Your Future
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Completed Graduate Application
- Official transcripts from other institutions
- 3.0 GPA or better
- One year of clinical practice
- Must be a registered nurse with an unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in the state in which you live and practice
- Theoretical Perspectives for Advanced Nursing
- Health Care Policy and Ethics
- Advanced Nursing Leadership
View all course listings and curriculum plan.
The tuition rate for 2022-2023 for this program is $522 per credit hour.
The baccalaureate and master’s degrees in nursing at Barton College are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.