Employers, you can connect to Barton students and recent graduates, post jobs and internships, and register for career fairs through Handshake. Visit our employer registration link or click the Handshake logo to get started.
With your Handshake employer account, you may:
- Post new job and internship opportunities – it’s unlimited and free.
- Edit postings and application deadlines as needed.
- Expire positions that have been filled.
- Repost expired positions if they become open again.
- Update or review registration information.
- Connect directly with Barton students and recent graduates.
To discuss additional opportunities to recruit Barton College students, reach out to Angie Walston, Assistant Provost for Academic and Career Planning at 252-399-6313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
More information about ENCCA can be found on the consortium webpage.