Work Study

To help defray your college expenses, we offer various part-time jobs on campus, such as in the library, dining hall, and departmental offices, as part of the federally sponsored College Work Study Program. If you are interested in working on campus, positions are posted outside of the Financial Aid office on the first floor of Harper Hall. In order to apply for a position, you will need to contact the department offering the position. To qualify for federal work study, you will need to complete the FAFSA form at

Once you have obtained a work study position, you will need to bring your driver’s license and social security card to the Office of Financial Aid to obtain a worker’s permit.