The Barton College Athletic Training Program provides on-campus and off-campus clinical education rotations offered through select didactic and field experience courses. Only Professional-level Students can perform clinical education rotations off-campus. Below is a list of clinical education sites:
- Barton College – Division II Athletics
- North Carolina Wesleyan College – Division III Athletics
- North Carolina State University – Division I Athletics
- Orthopaedic Specialists of North Carolina – Raleigh, N.C.
- Family Medicine – Wilson, N.C.
- East Coast Eagles Hockey League
To graduate, students will complete clinical experiences in the following rotations and will master proficiencies assigned during laboratory classes during the professional phase of their clinical education:
- Upper Extremity
- Lower Extremity
- General Medical
- Equipment Intensive
- Orthopedic Rotation