Barton College has an opening for a part-time Assistant Swim Coach, reporting directly to the Head Swim Coach.
- Coaching responsibilities during practice
- Operation of swimming and diving program
- Social media
- Filming and film review
- On-campus recruiting
- Other administrative work as needed
Desired Education, Skills, and Experience
- U.S.A. swimming certifications, CPR, First Aid (or willingness to obtain)
- Knowledge of NCAA Division II and Conference Carolinas compliance/conference rules
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn
To apply, please send a letter of application, resume/vita, contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) for at least three references, and proof of certification to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barton College is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and welcomes all applicants. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Any claims of discrimination for Title IX or otherwise should be directed to our Title IX Coordinator, Victoria A. Morris, at P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893 (Phone: 252-399-6330 or email email@example.com).