Barton College currently has an opening for a full-time, tenure-track or non-tenure-track faculty position in nursing at the assistant/associate professor rank. This selected candidate will begin employment in August 2021.
Desired Education, Skills, and Experience
- Doctorate in Nursing (preferred) with a required MSN
- Experience in teaching pre-licensure nursing education is a plus
- Either hold or be eligible for an unrestricted license to practice nursing in North Carolina
- Flexibility in teaching is a plus
- Didactic and clinical instruction required
Please submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts, resume, and three professional references (all should be MS Word or PDF format) to Human Resources at email@example.com. Prior to contracts being offered, official transcripts will be required. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Barton College is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to a diverse faculty, staff, and student body and welcomes all applicants. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Any claims of discrimination for Title IX or otherwise should be directed to our Title IX Coordinator, Victoria A. Morris, at P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893, or at 252-399-6330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.