Important Camp Details
Welcome to Barton College’s Visual and Performing Arts Camp! We are so glad that you will be joining us for two weeks of fun, inspirational learning, and creativity.
The following information and reminders will help ensure a safe and wonderful experience for all:
- Please check in with us on the first day of camp, Monday, July 11, at 8:45 a.m., to verify emergency contact information; authorized adults for pick-up; and any health, medication, or allergy issues.
- Camper drop-off is at the Kennedy Family Theatre at the intersection of Whitehead Avenue and Woodard Street.
- Campers should bring a sack lunch and drink. Some campers have informed us they have peanut allergies. We ask all families to refrain from sending peanut items in your camper’s lunch.
- Small, healthy snacks and water will be provided during the day.
- Campers should wear comfortable clothing and bring an additional, over-sized paint/art shirt.
- No flip-flops or other open-toe shoes or sandals are permitted, please. Tennis shoes or dance shoes would be best for dance class.
- Campers may be picked up at 4 p.m. at the same location at which they were dropped off. A counselor will escort campers to their vehicles.
We are looking forward to a wonderful Gallery Exhibition and Showcase Performance on the final day of camp on July 22 at 2 p.m. You will have the opportunity to see what the campers have been working to create.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to email us:
Sherry Lee Allen