- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Whitehurst Family Honors Program
- Travel at Barton
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Wilson, N.C. – Members of the Barton College community will be packing meals on Wednesday, April 23, to help Stop Hunger Now feed hungry people around the world.
Meeting in the multipurpose room of Hardy Alumni Hall, participants will work from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. to reach their goal of 10,000 meals packed. This event provides a great opportunity for outreach, and campus groups are encouraged to participate.
According to the website http://www.stophungernow.org, “Stop Hunger Now is a non-profit, international relief organization committed to ending hunger worldwide. Stop Hunger Now leads ongoing efforts to feed the hungry around the world by providing direct emergency food and other life-saving aid to crisis areas.”
For more information on the event including ways you can help, contact the Rev. Hollie Woodruff in the Office of the Chaplain at 252-399-6368 or email email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Ken Dozier, web services manager at Barton College, at 252.399.6596 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barton Announces President’s List and Dean’s List for 2015 Spring Semester June 5, 2015
- Barton College to Receive $36,700 Grant from CIC and NetVUE June 2, 2015
- Barton College Announces 2015 Graduates May 20, 2015
- Summer Brock Named to CASE DISTRICT III Board of Directors May 20, 2015
- The Sun Shone Brightly on Barton College Graduates at 113th Commencement Exercises May 17, 2015