- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Wilson, N.C. – Members of the Barton College community will be packing meals on Wednesday, April 23, to help Stop Hunger Now feed hungry people around the world.
Meeting in the multipurpose room of Hardy Alumni Hall, participants will work from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. to reach their goal of 10,000 meals packed. This event provides a great opportunity for outreach, and campus groups are encouraged to participate.
According to the website http://www.stophungernow.org, “Stop Hunger Now is a non-profit, international relief organization committed to ending hunger worldwide. Stop Hunger Now leads ongoing efforts to feed the hungry around the world by providing direct emergency food and other life-saving aid to crisis areas.”
For more information on the event including ways you can help, contact the Rev. Hollie Woodruff in the Office of the Chaplain at 252-399-6368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Ken Dozier, web services manager at Barton College, at 252.399.6596 or by email at email@example.com.
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr. Slated to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement on May 17 March 24, 2015
- “Walking into April” Poetry Day Scheduled for Saturday, April 11 March 24, 2015
- Friends of Hackney Library Presents “An Evening with Elaine Neil Orr” on April 7 March 24, 2015
- Charles W. Calhoun to Present Heritage Lecture on March 31 March 18, 2015
- FOVA Art Lunch and Lecture Series on March 26 Features N.C. Connection March 18, 2015