- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
WILSON, N.C. – Barton College will celebrate Founder’s Day on Thursday, May 1. Among the day’s activities will be a campus community luncheon celebration honoring the College’s relationship with the William Parish family. Alumni and long-time supporters of the College, Aileen and Bill Parish and their two daughters, Tricia and Phyllis, will be recognized at the luncheon planned for members of the Barton College community and special guests beginning at 11:15 a.m. in Hardy Alumni Hall.
Longtime supporters of Barton College and the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), the Parish family has provided alumni leadership for many years in addition to supporting its educational mission, and providing financial support.
For additional information about the upcoming event, please contact Lynne Medlin, 252-399-6309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Kathy Daughety, director of public relations, at 252-399-6529 or email: email@example.com.
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr. Slated to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement on May 17 March 24, 2015
- “Walking into April” Poetry Day Scheduled for Saturday, April 11 March 24, 2015
- Friends of Hackney Library Presents “An Evening with Elaine Neil Orr” on April 7 March 24, 2015
- Charles W. Calhoun to Present Heritage Lecture on March 31 March 18, 2015
- FOVA Art Lunch and Lecture Series on March 26 Features N.C. Connection March 18, 2015