- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Whitehurst Family Honors Program
- Travel at Barton
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Questions for Groups Visits
We have prepared two small lists of questions to help your group get the most of our your visit to Barton College.
Preparing for Your Visit
- What are some of the reasons why you would want to pursue a college education?
- How do you think college will be different from high school?
- What are some differences between a public college and a private college?
- What is a liberal arts school?
- What is a major? And, what would you like to major in when you go to college?
- Why is it important to visit colleges before you decide where to attend?
Debriefing After Your Visit
- Starting now, how can you prepare for college?
- What are some good study skills and time-management habits that will prepare you for college?
- How early in school should you practice these skills and habits?
- How are college classes different from high school classes?
- Why is it so important to earn good grades before college?
- What are different ways you can pay for college?
- What are some examples of fun activities for students at Barton College?
- What was the most meaningful thing you learned from your campus visit today?
Office of Admissions
101 Harper Hall
P.O. Box 5000
Wilson, N.C. 27893
Contact the Campus Visit Office
Assistant Director of Campus Visits