- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
- Lock your doors when you leave your room.
- Make a list of your valuables. Include detailed descriptions and serial numbers.
- DO NOT lend your keys to anyone. Keys can be duplicated.
- Engrave your valuables.
- DO NOT use easily guessed passwords.
- Change your password often.
- Record the make, model, and serial numbers of your equipment.
- Restrict who uses your computer.
- Back-up vital data and store in a safe location.
- NEVER count your money at the ATM.
- Always take your statement.
- DO NOT give your PIN to anyone.
- DO NOT keep your PIN in your wallet or purse.
- Be aware of who is around the ATM.
- Always lock your vehicle.
- NEVER leave your keys in your vehicle.
- Keep a spare key in your wallet or purse. NEVER hide it in your car. Thieves know where to look.
- Have your key ready when you get to your vehicle.
- Keep your vehicle serviced to avoid breakdowns. Check your fuel guage.
- Smoke only in designated areas.
- DO NOT leave heat-producing items plugged in.
- Have a plan of what to do in case of a fire.
- Know where fire alarms are located.
- Take part in fire drills. Take these safety procedures seriously.
- Learn how to operate the fire extinguishers.
- Call 252-399-6911 or the fire department if you smell smoke. Alert others in the area.