- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Travel at Barton
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
WILSON, N.C. — Barton’s newest Bulldogs will join the pack when they arrive on campus for the Spring 2012 Orientation on January 5-6. Residential students will move in on Thursday afternoon, Jan. 5, and all new students will gather for a variety of Orientation activities on Friday, Jan. 6. Following an official welcome on Friday morning, students will hear from Jill Pittman, assistant director of admissions, and Jared Tice, director of new student programs, student activities, Greek life, and intramural sports. It’s all about making a smooth transition into the Barton Experience!
Activities for new students will begin mid-morning with an orientation overview led by Tice and icebreakers led by student orientation leaders. Later, students will have a chance to meet with staff members from the business and financial aid offices as well as staff members from information technology, academic services and student affairs. Each session will offer informative tips to help students get their first semester off to a great start. Advising and registration for spring classes will round out a full day on Friday.
Returning students will arrive on campus on Friday afternoon following the holiday break, and spring semester classes will begin on Monday, Jan. 9. Spring 2012 promises to be a great semester!
Register online for spring Orientation at http://www.barton.edu/orientation.
Tagged with: New student spring orientation at Barton College
- Barton College Announces 2015 Graduates May 20, 2015
- Summer Brock Named to CASE DISTRICT III Board of Directors May 20, 2015
- The Sun Shone Brightly on Barton College Graduates at 113th Commencement Exercises May 17, 2015
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr., to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement May 11, 2015
- Barton College Places 2nd in State for Annual RecycleMania Challenge May 6, 2015