- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
WILSON, N.C. — Barton’s newest Bulldogs will join the pack when they arrive on campus for the Spring 2012 Orientation on January 5-6. Residential students will move in on Thursday afternoon, Jan. 5, and all new students will gather for a variety of Orientation activities on Friday, Jan. 6. Following an official welcome on Friday morning, students will hear from Jill Pittman, assistant director of admissions, and Jared Tice, director of new student programs, student activities, Greek life, and intramural sports. It’s all about making a smooth transition into the Barton Experience!
Activities for new students will begin mid-morning with an orientation overview led by Tice and icebreakers led by student orientation leaders. Later, students will have a chance to meet with staff members from the business and financial aid offices as well as staff members from information technology, academic services and student affairs. Each session will offer informative tips to help students get their first semester off to a great start. Advising and registration for spring classes will round out a full day on Friday.
Returning students will arrive on campus on Friday afternoon following the holiday break, and spring semester classes will begin on Monday, Jan. 9. Spring 2012 promises to be a great semester!
Register online for spring Orientation at http://www.barton.edu/orientation.
Tagged with: New student spring orientation at Barton College
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr. Slated to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement on May 17 April 16, 2015
- Barton College/Wilson Symphony To Feature Pianist Ang Li on April 26 April 16, 2015
- Barton FOVA Series to Focus on Wilson’s Evolving N.C. Landscape Series on April 23 April 16, 2015
- Barton Innovation Competition Finals: Live from the Edna E. Boykin Cultural Center on April 21 April 15, 2015
- 2015 Creative Writing Symposium at Barton College on April 20 March 30, 2015