- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
WILSON, N.C. — Barton’s newest Accelerated Professional Programs (APP) students will convene on campus Tuesday, January 3 at 5:30 p.m. for Orientation. The goal of this session will be to introduce APP students to the staff, academic structure, and technology that will facilitate students’ advisement and registration at Barton College. Following an opening reception, APP students will receive a hearty welcome from Tammy S. Bird, assistant vice president for accelerated professional programs; Johnston King, assistant director for accelerated professional programs; Vickie Bissette, admissions counselor for accelerated professional programs, and Jared Tice, director of new student programs, student activities, Greek life, and intramural sports. Their remarks will focus on APP students making a smooth transition into the Barton Experience.
Later in the evening, students will be divided into two groups to expedite a variety of check points for clearing the business and financial aid offices as well as having student I.D.’s made and receiving some helpful tips from the information technology staff on navigating the Barton network. I.D.’s and class schedules will be ready for APP students to pick up prior to their departure at the end of the Orientation session.
Register online for APP Orientation at http://www.barton.edu/app_orientation.
Tagged with: Accelerated Professional Programs at Barton College
- Barton College Ushers In The 2014 Christmas Season November 21, 2014
- Barton College/Wilson Symphony’s Fall Concert to Feature Guest Soloists November 14, 2014
- War and Baseball Take Center Stage for Original Theatre Production at Barton College on Nov. 13-16 October 30, 2014
- Barton Welcomes Phillip Gardner for Victor R. Small Writers Series Lecture on Nov. 10 October 30, 2014
- Join J. Chris Wilson for An Art and Decorative Arts Appraisal Day on November 6 October 30, 2014