- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Travel at Barton
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
WILSON, N.C. — While Barton College does not endorse any political candidate or platform, it is an honor for the campus to be chosen as a host for President Bill Clinton’s upcoming visit to Wilson on Saturday.
Please join the Barton community to witness firsthand America’s democratic process in action. As the presidential election process evolves in the coming months to what promises to be an historical event, Barton welcomes this visit and the possibility of visits from the other presidential campaigns.
To make accessibility to the Barton campus as convenient as possible for visitors on Saturday, please note the following arrangements:
Time of the event: Doors will open for the Solutions for America event at 11:30 a.m.
Location of the event: Center campus area of Barton College
(Rain site will be Wilson Gymnasium – public access to the gymnasium will be at the side entrance)
Public parking areas, designated by signs, include:
• The Barton-Graves House Side Parking Lot (Entrance on West Nash Street)
• The Barton-Graves House Rear Parking Lot (Entrance on Vance Street)
• Campus Parking Lots along Atlantic Christian College Drive
• Campus Parking Lots along Whitehead Avenue
• Very limited parking will be available in the Wenger Parking Lot to the left on Belk Drive.
• NO parking or access to the Turning Circle on Belk Drive will be allowed on Saturday until the conclusion of the event.
Parking Lots closed on Saturday morning:
• Please note that both Wilson Gymnasium parking lots, Hackney Library Parking Lot and the Hackney Hall/Waters Hall Parking Lot will not be open on Saturday morning.
• Championship Drive from both points of entry will not be accessible until the conclusion of the event.
For directions and a campus map, please visit http://www.barton.edu/geninfo/map.htm.
Please direct all inquiries to Kathy Daughety, director of public relations at Barton College, at 252-399-6529.
- Barton College Announces 2015 Graduates May 20, 2015
- Summer Brock Named to CASE DISTRICT III Board of Directors May 20, 2015
- The Sun Shone Brightly on Barton College Graduates at 113th Commencement Exercises May 17, 2015
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr., to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement May 11, 2015
- Barton College Places 2nd in State for Annual RecycleMania Challenge May 6, 2015