- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Wilson, N.C. – With golden shovels and upturned earth, the Barton campus and special invited guests will celebrate the groundbreaking for the new Lauren Kennedy and Alan Campbell Theatre on Thursday, April 24, at 11:30 a.m.
Named by former Barton trustee K. D. Kennedy, Jr., in honor of his daughter, Lauren Kennedy, and her husband, Alan Campbell, the black box theatre will provide a versatile space for Barton’s students to perform their craft.
Lauren Kennedy and Alan Campbell will attend the event and provide special remarks. Both accomplished actors, they have performed on and off Broadway and provide Barton with a unique connection to the world of theatre. To learn more about their acting experience, visit http://www.alancampbell.net and http://www.laurenkennedy.com.
For information regarding naming a seat in the theatre and other gift opportunities, please contact Carolyn H. Brown, vice president for institutional advancement, at 252-399-6358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Ken Dozier, web services manager at Barton College, at 252.399.6596 or by email at email@example.com.
- The Honorable Sidney S. Eagles, Jr. Slated to Speak at Barton College’s 113th Commencement on May 17 April 16, 2015
- Barton College/Wilson Symphony To Feature Pianist Ang Li on April 26 April 16, 2015
- Barton FOVA Series to Focus on Wilson’s Evolving N.C. Landscape Series on April 23 April 16, 2015
- Barton Innovation Competition Finals: Live from the Edna E. Boykin Cultural Center on April 21 April 15, 2015
- 2015 Creative Writing Symposium at Barton College on April 20 March 30, 2015