- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
Wilson, N.C. – With golden shovels and upturned earth, the Barton campus and special invited guests will celebrate the groundbreaking for the new Lauren Kennedy and Alan Campbell Theatre on Thursday, April 24, at 11:30 a.m.
Named by former Barton trustee K. D. Kennedy, Jr., in honor of his daughter, Lauren Kennedy, and her husband, Alan Campbell, the black box theatre will provide a versatile space for Barton’s students to perform their craft.
Lauren Kennedy and Alan Campbell will attend the event and provide special remarks. Both accomplished actors, they have performed on and off Broadway and provide Barton with a unique connection to the world of theatre. To learn more about their acting experience, visit http://www.alancampbell.net and http://www.laurenkennedy.com.
For information regarding naming a seat in the theatre and other gift opportunities, please contact Carolyn H. Brown, vice president for institutional advancement, at 252-399-6358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Ken Dozier, web services manager at Barton College, at 252.399.6596 or by email at email@example.com.
- Barton College Invites Local Citizens to Discuss Topics on Race and Diversity on Jan. 26 January 16, 2015
- Barton College and Edgecombe Community College Partner on Transfer Agreement January 13, 2015
- Barton College Names New President January 9, 2015
- Barton Students Prepare Christmas Gifts for Children in Need December 18, 2014
- Barton College Ushers In The 2014 Christmas Season November 21, 2014