- Academic Programs
- Schools & Departments
- Honors Program
- Center for Religious Studies
- Course Offerings
- Academic Resources
- Faculty Directory
- Office of the Registrar
- Hackney Library
- International Travel
- Campus Bookstore
- College Catalogs
- Current Students
March 1 is a big day for Barton College. The Bulldogs battle the Mount Olive Trojans in a nationally televised men’s basketball game with conference and regional implications on the line.
At the same time another battle looms in the background on this national stage. The student athletic advisory committees from both schools are locked in a conflict for the benefit of the Make-A-Wish Foundation!
Working with their respective teams and schools, each group is raising money for this worthy cause. The school that raises the most wins the Make-A-Wish challenge and will be proclaimed the victor during halftime at the men’s basketball game.
To ensure that Barton is victorious, your help is critical. From February 14 to 29, stop by the Hamlin Student Center dining hall to drop off your donation. A table in the dining hall will be set up with a cooler from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. We want you to donate! Drop your money and spare change in the cooler! Every cent counts and will be donated to Make-A-Wish.
Athletes will be canvassing the crowd at every athletic event between now and March 1 looking for contributions. Additionally, there will be workers in Hines Hall collecting money toward our goal.
Faculty, Staff, Clubs, Organizations, Sororities, Fraternities, Barton Fans – GET INVOLVED! Show your Barton pride and spirit by defeating the Trojans and helping the Make-A-Wish Foundation!
- Hackney Library’s 2014 Open House Celebrates Best-Selling N.C. Author Wiley Cash on Sept. 9 August 27, 2014
- Barton Hosts Author Wiley Cash for Joyce T. Boone Southern Authors Series on Sept. 9 August 27, 2014
- Barton Showcases Prolific N.C. Photographer Hugh Morton in Special Exhibit August 27, 2014
- Theatre at Barton Opens a New Season with “Crimes of the Heart” August 20, 2014
- A Busy Summer Prepares Barton for the Opening of a New Academic Year August 5, 2014